If you need a great recipe for homemade pumpkin pie spice, I've got you covered! This DIY mix is the BEST and much tastier than the store bought stuff.
Take your pumpkin recipes to the next level with this delicious blend or portion into pretty jars and decorate with an elegant bow for a fun, seasonal gift!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Coriander Seed
How To Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice - A Quick Overview:
Making your own pumpkin pie spice is SO easy. All your have to do is measure your spices into a mixing bowl and whisk until they are well combined. Transfer your mixture to an airtight container to preserve freshness. I like to store mine in pretty little jars!
- Buy spices in bulk: if you are able to, I highly recommend buying spices in bulk because it's much more affordable. Even just bulk cinnamon and ground coriander seed will help a lot since you'll use these two ingredients most! I have found that health food stores tend to have more spices available in bulk.
What's pumpkin pie spice?
- Pumpkin pie spice is typically a mixture of popular autumnal spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. I like to use ginger and ground coriander seed as well! Your mixture can be used to make all kinds of delicious fall time recipes. You can even sprinkle a little bit in your morning coffee.
Recipe For Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice!
- ½ cup ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup ground coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- Measure all spices into a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined!
- Store mixture in an airtight container to preserve freshness. I like to use lidded glass jars!
Did you make this recipe?!
Wahoo! Thank you so much for trying it out – please be sure to leave a rating! Simply click on the stars in the recipe card above.