If you need a delicious recipe for no-bake breakfast cookies, you’ve come to the right place! Simple and easy to make, these gluten free / dairy free cookies take only 20 minutes to prepare. They’re perfect for breakfast, snacking or a healthy dessert. Hot tip: Grab a cup of coffee and dunk these delicious morsels right in for the tastiest treat ever!
*Disclaimer: This article may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
INGREDIENTS FOR BREAKFAST COOKIES:
- Whole grain oats: healthy, hearty and filling!
- Tahini: yummy sesame paste allows ingredients stick together.
- Agave nectar: maple syrup or sugar free agave are tasty alternatives.
- Cinnamon: for additional, delicious flavor! Cinnamon and tahini pair very nicely together.
- Raisins: the sweet, delicious star of the show in this recipe.
- Water: a little water helps to moisten oats so they can be formed into cookies!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BREAKFAST COOKIES – A QUICK OVERVIEW!
Keep scrolling for complete recipe and instructions. We’ll start here with a super quick rundown!
- Combine all ingredients (except for water) in a small mixing bowl and stir.
- Add water and stir again.
- Allow ingredients to sit together in the bowl for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop or measuring spoon to create 2 tablespoon-sized balls of dough.
- Press and rotate balls until you’ve formed desired cookie shape.
- Chill cookies in the freezer or refrigerator or enjoy right away!
- When forming cookies, your hands may get a little sticky from the dough! This can make it quite difficult to shape them correctly. Simply take a moment and rinse your hands to remove the majority of stuck ingredients. This will get you moving again.
- Keep in mind that you can shape your dough any way you want! You can makes balls or bites instead of cookies. Another fun option? Press dough into a parchment lined baking sheet, freeze and then cut into into squares or rectangles.
- I really love sprinkling a little additional cinnamon on top of my cookies before eating. I highly recommend, it’s SO TASTY!
RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST COOKIES:
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies | No Bake!
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar *see note below
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
Recipe notes:Agave nectar: sugar free agave, or maple syrup are tasty alternatives!
- Combine whole grain oats, tahini, agave nectar, raisins and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add water and mix again. Allow all ingredients to sit together in the bowl for 5-10 minutes (this gives oats time to soften which makes cookies much easier to form)!
- Form balls of dough and then gently smash them down and rotate to form a cookie shape. (*Tips: 1). If desired, you can leave dough in a ball shape or press into a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze/cut into squares. 2). If dough begins to stick to your hands while forming cookies, give them a quick rinse. This will make it much easier to create your desired shape)!
- You can chill your cookies in the freezer or refrigerator before eating them or enjoy them right away. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired!
- Refrigerate cookies for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 3 months!