Easy pumpkin pie chia pudding with coconut milk! This gluten free & vegan treat is an excellent make ahead breakfast, snack or healthy dessert. Leave seeds whole or blend them up for a smoother texture.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
INGREDIENTS FOR PUMPKIN PIE CHIA PUDDING:
- Chia seeds
- Pumpkin puree
- Coconut milk
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHIA PUDDING?
Simply whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl and refrigerate. As seeds soak, they will thicken and take on a pudding like texture. Serve in a small bowl, glass or jar with desired toppings. For this particular recipe I like to add non-dairy whip cream and a dash or cinnamon or nutmeg! You could also try adding chopped walnuts or pecans!
- Blended pudding: If you prefer a smoother texture, you can make blended pudding. Measure all of your ingredients into a high speed blender, adding chia seeds last. Puree until smooth! Enjoy your pudding immediately (it will thicken instantly in the blender), or chill for 20-30 minutes first. I usually refrigerate for a little while as I prefer my pudding nice and cold! *Note: this pudding tastes a little less sweet when blended, feel free to add a little extra maple syrup drizzle on top if desired!
- Make-ahead: It only takes 20-30 minutes for seeds to thicken, but you don’t have to eat your pudding right away! Refrigerate in an airtight container or lidded jar for 3-4 days, the perfect grab and go option.
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk (2 Ways)!
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup coconut milk *or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- non-dairy whip cream, chopped nuts, additional maple syrup or cinnamon!
- Measure all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings!
- *For blended pudding, measure all ingredients into a high speed blender (add chia seeds last)! Puree until smooth. Chill for 20-30 minutes or serve immediately (pudding thickens instantly when made in the blender, but it may not be that cold)!
Did you make this recipe?!
Wahoo! Thank you so much for trying it out – please be sure to leave a rating! Simply click on the stars in the recipe card above.
More healthy pumpkin recipes:
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Low Carb, No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake