Need a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth? These no bake cheesecake bites are the perfect solution. Sweetened with only a touch of agave nectar and dark chocolate, they're very low sugar. They're also keto friendly, low-carb and only 125 calories each! This quick, easy recipe requires only 30 minutes of hands on time - no baking required.
*Disclaimer: This article may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
A quick overview - making cheesecake bites:
Keep scrolling for complete recipe and instructions. We’ll start here with a super quick rundown!
- Measure cream cheese, peanut butter powder, agave, salt, vanilla and heavy cream into a small bowl. Mix on high until smooth.
- Use a spatula to transfer batter into a small zip log back. Cut off one corner of the baggie and squeeze mixture into muffin pan cavities until they are about two-thirds full.
- Crush peanuts and stir in melted coconut oil.
- Fill muffin cups to the top with peanut crust mixture.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pop cheesecake bites out of the pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Special equipment needed:
To make your cheesecake bites you'll need a silicone mini muffin pan. Pictured below is the one I use and it's AWESOME. It's freezer safe and oven safe so you can use it for baked goods, too! It's also non-stick and dishwasher safe so clean up is easy. The best part? It's very affordable (and cute)!
Step by step:
Keto Cheesecake Bites (No Bake)!
- 8 oz cream cheese *one standard size bar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter powder *see note below
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 & ½ cups roasted & salted peanuts *crushed
- 2 & ½ tablespoons coconut oil *divided
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips *see note below
Recipe notes:Peanut butter powder: most grocery stores carry peanut butter powder, you can typically find it close to the regular peanut butter. You can also get it on Amazon! Chocolate chips: I always use Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips – they are SO good. I highly recommend them!
- Measure cream cheese, peanut butter powder, agave nectar, heavy cream, vanilla extract and salt into a small mixing bowl. Beat ingredients together with an electric mixture on medium high for 2-3 minutes (until smooth), stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula when necessary.
- Line a drinking glass with a small Ziploc bag and use a spatula to transfer ingredients into the open baggie. Remove from the glass and zip closed, cut off one corner of the bag at the very tip to create a small opening. (*Note: make sure you cut off only the VERY tip of the bag. you don't want a very big opening. You can go back later and cut a little more if necessary).
- Squeeze cheesecake mixture from bag into a 24 count silicone mini muffin pan until each cavity is about two thirds full.
- Use a food processor to crush your peanuts into small crumbs. (If you don't have a food processor you can also put your nuts into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin/drinking glass or mince them up with a knife).
- Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (the remaining ½ tablespoon will be added to your chocolate drizzle) and add it to the peanut crumbs. Stir until well combined and then fill muffin pan cavities to the top with mixture. (*Tip: it's helpful to stir the peanuts and oil on occasion while portioning out to keep ingredients evenly distributed).
- Freeze for 2 hours (or overnight).
- Once fully frozen, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pop cheesecake bites out of the muffin pan. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Measure chocolate chips and remaining ½ tablespoon of coconut oil into a small, microwave safe bowl and melt. Drizzle melted chocolate over your cheesecake bites.
- Eat immediately or freeze/refrigerate your bites until you are ready to enjoy!
The only problem is that I can’t stop eating them!
That is the tricky part, LOL.
Karen Velinsky says
I am trying this tonight! I love peanut butter and chocolate!!
I hope you love them as much as I do. They are SO GOOD!
Absolutely addictive! Cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate! What could be better, well, a glass of wine along side. Lol
I'm so glad you enjoyed them!! I agree, A glass of wine on the side is perfect!
Do you happen to have any other recipes that use Peanut Butter Powder?
I do have my peanut butter & jelly baked oatmeal cups. 🙂 I plan on providing more in the future as well. I love peanut butter powder!