Don’t you just love making peach cobbler during the late summer months!? Fresh, ripe stone fruits are in season and piled high at every local grocery store. Fill your cart with the bounty and let’s make a delicious, healthy peach cobbler to celebrate (it’s even free of refined sugar, gluten and dairy)!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY PEACH COBBLER:
- Agave nectar
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Date paste
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE PEACH COBBLER – A QUICK OVERVIEW:
Keep scrolling for complete recipe and instructions. We’ll start here with a quick rundown!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice peaches and place them in a 9×13″ baking dish. Add agave and spices, stir to coat.
- Mix up your batter and spoon over peach slices in large clumps.
- Cobble batter together until fruit is mostly covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Allow to cool and serve!
Date paste or spread is available on Amazon and at most grocery stores. I recommend looking by the jellies & jams, honey or peanut butter. If you don’t find it there, try the baking isle by the natural/alternative sweeteners. Still no luck? You can also purchase pitted dates (or remove pits yourself) and blend them up with a little hot water until they reach a spreadable texture! If you’d rather not make your own date paste and your local grocery store doesn’t carry it, you can substitute a no sugar added fruit preserve of your choosing.
Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
- 5 large peaches *nice and ripe
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar *sub honey if desired
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 & ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup date paste *see note below
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil *at room temp
Recipe notes:Date paste or spread can be purchased on Amazon (see link) and at most grocery stores. I recommend looking by the jellies & jams, honey or peanut butter. If you don’t find it there, try the baking isle by the natural/alternative sweeteners. You can also purchase pitted dates (or remove pits yourself) and blend them up with a little hot water until they reach a spreadable texture! Another option? Substitute a no sugar added fruit preserve of your choosing!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice peaches and place them in a 9×13" baking pan (you can peel your peaches as well if that is your preference)!
- Drizzle agave over peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon and cloves. Mix until all slices are well coated.
- Whisk almond flour, salt and baking powder together in a small mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract, egg, date paste and coconut oil. Mix until everything is well combined (I normally mix by hand but use an electric mixer if you'd like).
- Spoon batter over peaches in large clumps and them cobble together until fruit is mostly covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Allow to cool, plate and serve.
- Add toppings such as dairy free whip cream or ice cream if desired and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?!
Wahoo! Thank you so much for trying it out – please be sure to leave a rating! Simply click on the stars in the recipe card above.
What else can I make with almond flour?!
- Almond Flour Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten Free Orange & Chocolate Chip Scones
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Almond Flour Jam Thumbprint Cookies