Watermelon feta mint salad! A super simple summer classic, perfect for any outdoor event or as an easy dinner side dish. Simply cube up some fresh, ripe watermelon then add feta cheese, lime juice, mint and a bit of agave. This easy recipe is healthy and gluten free – plus it looks so pretty!
*Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Watermelon: ripe, sweet and absolutely gorgeous in color!
- Feta: delicious cheesy crumbles.
- Mint: fresh herbs are a must in this recipe and add incredible flavor.
- Agave: sweeten it up a little more if you desire. Honey is another tasty option.
- Lime juice: bright and tart!
- Salt: nicely compliments sweet watermelon and tart lime.
- Watermelon: When doing your grocery shopping for this recipe, I’d recommend buying a seedless watermelon if you are able to find one. This will save you quite a bit of time as you won’t have to de-seed your melon while cutting it into cubes!
- Get creative! This recipe is very flexible. Feel free to have some fun and try adding different fruits like blueberries, blackberries, cantaloupe, or even dragon fruit. The possibilities are endless!
Watermelon Mint Feta Salad
- 2 lbs. ripe watermelon
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Juice & zest from one lime
- Cut your watermelon into cubes and de-seed as you work. (*tip: if you're able to, purchase a seedless watermelon – this is a great time saver)!
- Place watermelon cubes in a large mixing bowl. Add feta cheese and agave nectar.
- Finely chop your mint and add to the bowl.
- Zest your lime into the bowl, then cut it in half and squeeze juice over ingredients.
- Mix everything together and transfer to a serving bowl if desired.
Did you make this recipe?!
Wahoo! Thank you so much for trying it out – please be sure to leave a rating! Simply click on the stars in the recipe card above.
More Summer Barbeque Side Ideas:
- Greek Yogurt Egg Salad
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Homemade Guacamole
- Pasta Salad With Asparagus | Gluten Free!