There is nothing better than a big bowl of hot soup on a cold, fall evening.
Don't you just love bundling yourself in a big, knit sweater and dishing up some healthy comfort food when there's a chill in the air?
It's one of the best parts of life if you ask me!
Plus, there are so many different kinds of soup, stew and chili to try. Allow me to share some of my favorites!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
MY BEST TIP FOR SOUP SEASON:
I know it may be obvious to some, but it took me a long time to figure this out...
These days, I always have beef, chicken & vegetable on hand.
Bullion doesn't take up much refrigerator or pantry space, making it easy to keep lots on hand. Avoid that heavy grocery cart and make less trips to the store. It's so convenient.
HAVE YOU EVER USED A BOWL COZY?
A few years ago my mom introduced me to a bowl cozies. I love them so much! They protect your hands and make it easy to curl up with a hot bowl of soup.
Plus, there are so many cute ones out there. I highly recommend purchasing a few if you don't have any yet!
7 COZY FALL SOUP RECIPES TO TRY:
Chicken Gnocchi Soup: packed full of veggies! Throw in some wild rice, shredded chicken, potato gnocchi and a mixture of savory, fragrant seasonings for a nutritious meal, ready in 30 minutes.
The Best, Easy Tailgate Crockpot Chili: tailgate crockpot chili is SO simple and yummy. Prep time is minimal and it's easy to make a big batch for a your tailgate or Halloween party!
Creamy white chicken chili: quick, easy and healthy! White chili is one of my absolute favorite cold weather recipes. I like to make it over and over when soup season rolls around!
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: this yummy soup is gluten free and can easily be made dairy free/vegan by using coconut milk instead of cream. Top with pumpkin seeds for a little crunch!
Slow Cooker Potato Soup: chop potatoes into cubes, sauté onions/garlic and throw it all in the crock pot. Add broth, cream and spices then mix it all up - turn on the crock pot and that's it!
Italian Stuffed Pepper Crock Pot Soup: tastes like a stuffed pepper, but it's easier to eat! The ultimate, healthy comfort food!
Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup: it's way more delicious than the stuff from the can! Make this soup vegan by leaving out the cream or substituting coconut milk (or non-dairy milk of choice).
Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup - This quick, easy recipe for turkey noodle soup is delicious, healthy, gluten free and dairy free! Even better, it's a creative and yummy way to get though your Thanksgiving leftovers.
MORE AMAZING FALL SOUP RECIPES FROM MY TALENTED BLOGGER FRIENDS!
- Minestrone Soup For Instant Pot Or Stove - The Kitchen Girl
- Tomato Spinach Tortellini Soup - Our Tiny Nest
- Healthy Zuppa Toscana - Dwardcooks
- Mulligatawny Soup Recipe with Chicken - Zucchini Sisters
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Wild Rice Soup - My Home And Travels
- Easy Homemade Tomato Soup - The House On Silverado
- Easy To Make Creamy Vegetable Soup - Karins Kottage
- Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup - Our Tiny Nest
- Greek Lentil Soup - Cottage Comforts Home
- Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls - Birdz Of A Feather
- Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe - My 100 Year Old Home
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Chili - Dimples On My What
- One Pot Irish Stew - The Beet Drop
- Golden Cauliflower Healing Soup - Pine Cones And Acorns
- Easy Chicken Corn & Butternut Squash Chowder - Reinvented Delaware
- Fodmap Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup - Burnt Apple
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup - Feet Under My Table
What's your favorite soup, stew or chili to make when the air gets crisp?! Let me know if the comments section below. Happy soup season, everyone!