This sweet pumpkin spice sauce is incredibly quick and easy to make, and can be used for SO many different things. I love using it as a flavoring or topping for coffee and espresso beverages that rival Starbucks at a fraction of the cost.
Drizzle on pancakes, French toast and vanilla ice cream, etc. Use your imagination and bring a bit of autumn joy to some of your favorite foods.
Ingredients for pumpkin spice sauce:
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Pumpkin puree
- Powdered sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground cloves
How to make your pumpkin sauce:
All you have to do is measure all of your ingredients into a small bowl and whisk away! Store you sauce in the refrigerator in an airtight food storage container or squeeze bottle for 5-7 days.
Pumpkin Spice Sauce (Better Than Starbucks)!
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Measure all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days and use as a topping/flavoring for all kinds of treats. I like to store my sauce in a squeeze bottle so that I can easily add it to whatever food and drinks I like!